Friday, April 22, 2011

EDW Ind Study: Week 07

This is a demonstration of the functionality of the rig I'll be using for each of the models. I intend to still use Motion Capture for the march but all other animation of the upper body will be key framed as was this animation. This exact rig will be used for all four models to ensure a similar march and continuity between models.
This coming week will be filming myself at the counter and then applying the models with their animation. If Motion Capture does not happen in time I'll be animating the walk cycle myself week 9. All renders will occur week 8-9 for final compositing week 10.

2 comments:

  1. Can you re-render this against a lighter background? It's hard to see the arms because they blend into the black. Other than that it seems to be a great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would re-render but it would take a good amount of time with all the 'goodies' I added. Suffice it to say those 'goodies' wont be there for that long as they're somewhat superfluous (ie final gather and global illumination).

    ReplyDelete